THE BAPTISM PROCESS
1. If you think baptism is the next step for you, take 1 hour and listen to the “Going Public" messages. Here you will find answers to the questions we are most often asked about baptism. You can also find information by clicking here.
2. Complete the Baptism Information Form. Once we receive your information, we will contact you to schedule a meeting to learn more about you and schedule your video testimony.
3. Before your meeting, read about making your video. We want you to be as comfortable and prepared for the video as possible.
4. Attend a meeting with our pastors and film your testimony.
5. Get baptized! Baptisms take place during one of the Sunday services and include a showing of your prerecorded video prior to your baptism.
For questions, please contact one of our pastors:
Derick Terry at firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Loper at email@example.com