It’s our goal to partner with parents to help kids discover that God’s path can be their path too. All Kids environments are designed to be a safe, fun, and creative worship environment.
STEP 3: CHECK-IN YOUR CHILD
After registering your family, we will then check-in your child. Your child will receive a numbered security tag that will be clipped on to their shirt. You will receive a tag with a matching number. You must have these security tags in order to pick up your children. This is to ensure that no one picks them up without your
For the protection of all our children, please do not bring your child to class if they exhibit any of the following:
1. Fever in the last 24 hours.
2. Vomiting or diarrhea due to sickness in the last 24 hours.
3. Common cold (onset through one week)
4. Any unexplained rash
5. Pink Eye or other eye infections
6. Persistent cough
7. Any communicable disease
8. Any symptom of common childhood disease, such as chicken pox, strep throat, etc.
*If any of these symptoms occur during service, we will contact you using the security tag number to care for your child.